Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Little lady born September 2

...and in the middle of the night (but not quite at midnight.)

It was a quick second time mom though, and so I didn't get called to the birth.

That babe is not pictured here, this is a lassie whose parents and I bonded. Birth brings people together (at least in places where support is--well... supported), sharing this is a beautiful treasure and honor.

***

I'm just posting a little note here to say that I am actually heading to the coast to see the ocean today. I'm really looking forward to it, and was worried that I wasn't ever going to sneak away from this place if I didn't just do it.


4 comments:

C.Lee said...

Happy Birthday to the Greatest Girl born midnight September (1/)2!
Have a wonderful and relaxing time at the beach.
Lots of Love,
Mamalee

Laura-Loo said...

Janeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - Happy Birthday girrrrrlfriend, miss you oh so muchlee - cannot believe it is a whole year since our girlie pampering at Frenchies (not forgetting a fully pedicured Forest, ha ha!) Hope you've had a wicked summer and tis not quite over yet?? Much to tell, will have a proper nosey at your blog when I get a mo but just wanted to say hi, hasta and Happy 26th!?!!! My how time flies...Lady Laura-Loo xxxxxx

SS said...

Happy Birthday to you! Have a wonderful time soaking up the beach, I hope you're feeling loads better.
Love Love Love
Sara

(PS. Thanks for the shout out on my bday!)

Julie said...

I Miss you Jane! Happy belated birthday! So sorry about the shingles - bummer, I've heard they are crazy painful - you're a tuff cookie though. I'm so glad you are having such an amazing experience, and soon two of your hunnys will be there to share it with you! miss you miss you miss you! love julie