Monday, September 22, 2008

Back from the Beach





After a little respite on the beaches of a few islands off of Southern Thailand, Forest, Mike and I are back in Bangkok.

Photos here are of 1) a shelf of ciggies. FINALLY appropriately labeled! Can you see the cover art? 2) Mike Dow and a puppy. The Thai dogs are by far lovelier and friendlier and way more chill then the Bali dogs--though not less dirty. And 3) our bungalow in quiet Koh Pangnang in the north of the island, pretty much the whole place to ourselves... and I went snorkeling-yikes! It was pretty cool.

Now we are moments away from meeting up with Kaiulani in bustling Bangkok, and tomorrow I start school. Sure beats the day before a new year of classes starts in Seattle. Though I do miss the fall.

love, peace & curry

4 comments:

karina said...

hi jane,
Glad for the update. pretty great you went snorkling fish and all.....
Enjoy school and hi to forest and mike
love
karina

Audrey Simon said...

Enjoy your first day of school! I'll miss seeeing you in class.

Alex Wenger said...

I can't believe you went snorkeling!! I screamed across the kitchen to Matt....and he made some sort of noise to acknowledge the fact that I was speaking. GOOD FOR YOU! It was totally amazing huh. Ok, well, hope you stay good. Miss you!

JANE said...

Alex darling, this cracked me up. Thanks for the appreciation of my great accomplishment, it was a pretty freaking' big deal.

I miss you too!