Sunday, September 14, 2008

At Peace


The above glorious photo of a pregnant angel is from a temple in Brasilia, Brazil. My good friend Elizabeth just sent this to me. She has been living and working there all summer.

Me, I am leaving Bali in a few days and will move on to Thailand for the rest of the year, then Elizabeth will find herself in Costa Rica, also for nursing. It amazes me the things we are doing, all around the world.

I have met amazing people here, who do so much, it all touches me greatly. It's an honor to be here, to have met each and every one.

I do love Bali, and I will be back.

...Forest arrives in 2 days!!!

ciao

1 comment:

Elizabeth Rose said...

Hi honey,
How sweet of you to put up the photo I sent. Isn't she amazing? I wish it were a better photo. It doesn't compare to yours. I didn't realize until seeing your blog what an excellent photographer you are.
Still hoping to see you at New Years.
Happy travels in Thailand.
Love,
Elizabeth