Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ohmysoul! VOTE!


There is such a thing as nursing student syndrome, a form of hypochondria.

Today in class we studied anxiety disorders and panic attacks.

So now I believe I am currently having a panic attack....

VOTE for you country! VOTE for your future! VOTE for your rights! VOTE for Obama!

Otherwise I may experience quite a serious nervous breakdown here in Thailand. This PTSD stems from the 2004 elections where I vehemently threatened to disown my American citizenship if Bush were re-elected, and then shamefully went back on my word when I researched and discovered that Canadian nurses didn't enjoy as many of the great privileges American nursing education offered. So here I am having flashbacks, please help me out and VOTE!

3 comments:

Elizabeth Rose said...

Did you all get to vote there?
I'm soooo excited!!!
I can't wait to be proud of our country after so many years.
Love you.

JANE said...

heck yes I voted! (Thanks mom for bringing absentee ballots home, including my professors', to be mailed so we didn't have to wing in on Thai post...)

Unknown said...

been there. done that. yawn... (in retrospect of course)